We went to San Antonio with our family. We had a great time. We went to Sea World, Six flags, the Alamo, and the River walk. The kids had a great time. They sure enjoyed spending time with their cousins . The kids can’t wait to live a little closer to grandma and grandpa. Big D sure enjoyed showing grandpa how to play the Wii. We love and miss everyone. Thanks for coming.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am sooo excited for you to do this blog! THis will be soo much fun to keep in touch with you and have my boys see what their cousins are up too!! YEAH!!! We love you guys and miss you tonz....welcome to blogging!!:)
LOVE IT!!!!! Woohoo!!! Your blog looks GREAT!! I'm so sorry we flaked on ya'll Sunday--have you looked to see the pictures I took--yes, she pulled out her bikinni--I was like--uh . . . don't know about that. :)
Anyway--we are very sorry!!! We know we definitely missed out. :(
So--glad to see you blogging!!
Hi!! Thank you for letting us know about your blog!! Where are you moving? Come see us!
Hooray! I am so glad you are blogging. I love blogs, I am actually quite addicted. :)
It looks like you had a fun vacation.
I can't wait to see more from you!
Hey Joc! I found your blog! Now you have to check mine out...thecampfam.blogspot.com. I love your background...I think it's time to change mine...again...
Post a Comment