So I get home from work on Friday and Joce is trying to get me to do all the Saturday chores on Friday evening. Needless to say, I didn't really want to. I cleaned for a little while and proceeded to go watch TV as Joce kept cleaning.
Saturday AM we wake up and Joce says we need to be at Costco by 10:00 AM. I don't know why 10:00 AM, but hey, we have all day to go shopping. Besides, isn't it our fun day with the kids? Needless to say, with a little poking and prodding by my wife, we head to Costco.
I am walking down the isles at Costco and I here somebody shout "Hey Ugly!" Of course I respond to this by turning my head. I look down the isle and see somebody that looks like my little Sis. It couldn't be her though as she lives in Oregon. I look past this eerily familiar person and see somebody else- my old neighbor from Anaheim Hills. I begin to think..."WHAH? Huh? Who?" I look back at that eerily familiar face and finally realize that indeed, it is Shauna! How the heck did she get down here? Apparently, Jocelyn was in cahoots with a few people and pulled the wool over my eyes on a surprise visit down here.
Here are a few pics:
It was fun having you here Shauna. Next time, bring your hubby and kiddo's! Thanks for visiting. And thank you Joce for your devious planning and perfect execution! Next time I promise to fold the laundry! ;-)
5 comments:
AWWWWWW!!! that was such a fun trip! joce and i had soo much fun suprising you! It was halrious! I loved that awesome memories we made and i miss you guys sooo much! Thank for just being such an amazing brother! And joce...thanks for helping make this work out! It was perfect! I love you guys!
and apparently i cant count or type! hahahaha..that was soo funny when i shouted 6!! hahahaha good times good times:)
How cute!! I wish we were that close to Disneyland!! : (
that is too cool!!! great job on fooling your hubba!! i can't believe he didn't find out early that is the best!!! I wish i could have seen his face when that happened at cosco!! glad you all had fun!! your girl is soooo cute i just want to snuggle her!!
That is awesome, and what a perfect meeting place :)
Post a Comment