I read this on my sister in laws blog and decided to do it. It was fun interviewing Dallen and getting his responses.....Anyway, here is my interview with a 5 year old. Barbara Walters, eat your heart out!
1. What is something mom always says to you? "I love you"
2. What makes mom happy? "When I say I love you and when I say thank you, you are the best.”
3. What makes mom sad? "When I say poopie-idiot, and when I go to school because she misses me and love me”
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "By saying knock knock jokes.”
5. What was your mom like as a child? "Went to school to learn.”
6. How old is your mom? "30 and A HALF. Some kids are 5 and a half. I'm 5 and a half.
7. How tall is your mom? "TEN FEET TALL!!!”
8. What is your favorite thing to do with her? "Go to the playground, make jack-lanterns, and do fun stuff.”
9. What does your mom do when you are not around? "Talk with with Darren and does some stuff like make new stuff like make treats, plastic spiders...” (Can you tell that we just put up our Halloween decorations?"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Because she has a baby and because she is cute."
11. What is your mom really good at? "Bowling because you ALWAYS beat us"
12. What is your mom not really good at? “ummmm...she is not good at.....ummmm, ummmmm....she is not good at......ummmmmmm, ummmmmm.... she is NOT good at holding heavy stuff, like 10,000 feet tall stuff. She can't do that."
13. What does your mom do for her job? "Watch the house and also making sure there are no strangers around."
14. What is moms favorite food? "Salad"
15. What makes you proud of mom? “Cuz she does stuff for us”
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? “Robot Boy" (Who is Robot Boy?)
17. What do you and your mom do together? “Make scary stuff. Like put up a witch, and a scare crow, and a bat, and spider webs with spiders and a skull, and a jack-o-lantern and a haunted house made from candy and a scary cat......Oh, ya, clean my room, make brownies.” (Hmm, can you tell that we just put up our halloween decorations?)
18. How are you and your mom the same? “We both have a nose, both have eyes, both have hair, both have faces and both have ears.”
19. How are you and your mom different? "You are a girl and I am a boy....AND we have different shirts.”
20. How do you know your mom loves you? “Because you give me kisses.”
And Matt added one more question:
21. If you could tell Mommy ANYTHING in the world, what would you tell her? "I love you and you are the BEST!" (I'm still wiping away the tears...dang pregnancy hormones!"
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh that was soo sweet dallen! I loved reading these cute little interviews..This was soo fun! It is soo funny to see how these boys are soo much alike!..and "poopie idiot"..hahahaha conner and gavin are always saying that..hahaha i love our kids! we love you dallen! i hope everyone is doing good..give darren a big hug and rub that belly for us!
good job Dallen & yes you ARE the best Jocelyn!! :)
How sweet! I wish my favorite food was salad--instead of pizza!! :)
CUTE!! I love those answers!! I'll post the recipe on my blog...I have a couple recipes I NEED to get on there. Be on the look out!! Dinner in a Pumpkin is yummy!! I love it!!
that is tooooo cute! what a great idea! kids are the best!
Post a Comment