This weekend Dallen really wanted to carve pumpkins. Matt and I took the kids to the HEB they both picked out a pumpkin they were so excited.
Dallen had a fun time Carving his pumpkin. He was not to impressed with the pumpkin guts.
Darren carved a happy pumpkin and Dallen carved a scary pumpkin.. We all had a really good time. It is always fun watching the kids enjoy the holidays. Too Bad the poor pumpkins only lasted one day!! If you live in TX you should wait until the day before Halloween to carve your pumpkins because of the HUMIDITY the pumpkins grew mold over night"So Gross"!!! We had two very sad faces when we had to throw the pumpkins away.
8 comments:
Pumpkin guts are nasty! Too bad they molded so quickly, but I guess thats South TX for ya!
Very cute and scary pumpkins. They did a great job. I love the display!
I read recently that if you want your pumpkins to last longer you should put them in the fridge at night, but who really has that kind of room in their fridge? :)
They are so cute! I can not wait to carve our pumpkins!
I can't believe they already died! They were really cute. Dallen is looking so old!
CUTE!! I can't wait to carve pumpkins!! BTW, I FINALLY put the recipe on my blog for the meatballs and the dinner in a pumpkin. I hope you like it!!
Those pumpkins were really cute! I'm sorry you had to throw them out. My kids always hate to do that no matter how bad the pumpkins get!
oh my goodness how fun!! our pumpkins did the same thing because of humidity, that's to bad!! what cute boys they are growing up sooo much!
HAHA I just cracked up about the HEB. We used to call it the H EH B. do you say it with an accent?
PS If you want to poll you just go to customize and then there is the option there on add a page element.
Post a Comment