
My favorite day of pregnancy is the day when I get to find out what I am having. Today was the big day and its a GIRL!!! Matt and I are very excited. The best news was when the specialist said the baby looks healthy and weighs about 1/2 pound and is developing the way it should be.
15 comments:
that picture looks like a Pond girl baby :) Congrats--you'll be a great girl mom too.
Yeah for a girl!!!! I asked Darren in Nursery on Sunday about the baby growing in your tummy and he told me he was having a sister!! Was it intuition on his part or just wishful thinking???? Congrats!
oh i am sooo excited for this little girl! I cant wait for the day when i can meet her! Congrats on your big day today...and we are alll sooo pumped!
Hooray! I seriously teared up when I saw this post. I am so excited for you! Okay, there might be a little bit of jealousy in my tears. ;) I really am so happy for you guys. She is a lucky girl!
Congratulations!
YIPPEE! Girls are SO fun and you will be the perfect mom for a girl. you can buy matching outfits and do her hair all pretty and of course all the CUTE outfits. It is so much fun with a girl. I am sure she will have Matt wrapped around her little finger!!!
WOO HOO Girls are so fun! Congrats
Hooray for you-- a girl! No trio of boys for you like I have. One day for me, maybe...
Yeah!! I'm So excited for you guys! Glad to hear all is going well. Congrats!!
CONGRATULATIONS! THAT IS SO EXCITING!
CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you! That is awesome! Mia is hoping she gets a sister but says that even if she gets all brothers that will mean that just she and I can do girl things together WITHOUT THE BOYS!
Congrats!!! We are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we love you! Love, The Eyres
Of course I am excited for you guys too! I can't wait to meet her!! She's going to be a cutie, just like her brothers!
YEAH!!! Girls are SO fun!!! I feel bad for her though...with 2 older brothers she'll never get to bring a date home. Not to mention that she is bound to be a cutie!! Can't wait to see her when she arrives!! I'm so happy for you!!
GIRL CLOTHES!!
I guess it has been a while since I have checked in. CONGRATULATIONS! I have to say that I am a little bit jealous that you get your girl, but also VERY excited for you!
I'm so excited for you! Girls are so fun!!
Post a Comment