Thursday, December 4, 2008

WOW!!! We are getting old. Happy Birthday Honey.


Yesterday was Matt's 32nd Birthday. He had a nice quite Birthday! I took Dallen out of school to take Matt out to lunch the kids picked the restaurant (You will never Guess where they picked) McDonald's "Mm My favorite". My kids love Birthdays, Darren has been celebrating Matt's birthday for days. Every morning this week, he wakes up singing Happy Birthday to Daddy "its really cute".


After work Matt came home and the kids Sang and Sang and Sang some more they didn't want to wait until after dinner to open gifts and blow out the birthday candles. I am surprised our Fire detectors didn't go off. I think we lite and blew out all of the candles over 6 times. Then we headed off to Outback for Dinner. Happy Birthday Honey!! We Love you so much!!

5 comments:

crazymamma said...

HAPPY Birthday to you!! happy birthday to you...happy birthday dear matt...happy birthday to you!!! it sounds like you had a blast on your birthday! I hope you enjoyed my message..sorry it was soo late...i love you and i cant believe we are both another year older!! dude we are old!

Ericka Johnson said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like he had a great one!

POND FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday Matt!! Your so so old now!! Geez I cant believe how old you are!! and than Joce your next!!! You guys look like you had a blast!! My kids would of choosen McDonalds too!!

Family said...

Thanks honey! My birthday was AWESOME!!!! I think we should change the birthDAY and turn into a birthWEEK. Why? Because things get really crazy after a full day of work, surprise lunch with the fam, dinner, cake, presents, and the nonstop phone calls from family/friends. There definately is NOT enough time to savor it all. Thanks everyone! I love you Joce, Dallen, Darren and Baby G.

xoxox

MDP

Jake & Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Matt!! Sounds like it was a lot of fun...mmm, McDonalds! haha But Outback was a good choice! I hope the birthday week continues!