
This year we have decided to visit family and friends for Christmas. Its been 5 years since we have spent Christmas with our family's. The boys are so excited everyday they ask when we are leaving. Dallen has had strep throat for the last few days so we are hoping it will just pass by the rest of us (We will cross our fingers)
He also wants to make sure Santa knows we will be at Grandmas house.
We are driving I really do not like to Fly. So it should be an interesting 25+ hour trip. We do have family we are visiting along the way so that should help.
We are leaving this weekend and we will not be back until early Jan. I am so EXCITED!!! Its been along long long time. I am so grateful we are able to go.
Happy Holidays Everyone. Have a wonderful Christmas Season.
17 comments:
YEAH!!! WE ARE SO SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!!! This will be an awesome christmas with you guys!!
WOOHOO!!!! I am soo happy for you guys to go! We Wish that we were there too! We will miss everyone!
Have fun. Hope the trip goes well. Merry Christmas.
We will miss you guys!! :( Who will we play board games with on Christmas day?!?! Have fun though--you definitely deserve to be on vacation--you better relax & just have lots of fun being with your family. :)
I hope the drive goes by quickly and you arrive safely! Merry Christmas!!
Good luck with your drive and I hope you enjoy all your time with family!
I hope you have fun. I love being with family too. Be safe!
Happy road trippin! I hope you booked a room at the Hampton Inn :) hahaha! "You know...it's the only one with an IHOP by it" I hope you guys have a great Christmas with your family.
Why yes we have Rachel. I will be sure to post a family picture of our stay. He he he
Drive safe! I hope we get to see you!!!
So...are you coming near Boise??? (he he) Have a wonderful Christmas!
cute boy!
Hey Joce~ I hope oyu guys have a great trip..good luck, and you left your candle here and I won't burn it Christmas eve..don't worry, you can save it for next year. And remember, just let me know when Matt's fight gets in and I'll pick him up ;)
SO CUTE!! Can you believe our babies are almost in 1st grade!!
I hope you guys are having a wonderful time with your family! Sorry about the long drive. Hopefully it didn't seem so long! Have a wonderful New Year!!
Hi Matt and beautiful family,Hope you had a great Christmas
I am trying to find your mom-Bonnie
My e-mail is susieesims@aol.com
my web page is susiesims.comHope to hear from someone
My how you have grown in such a short amout of time since living in Anaheim Hills,Ca
Post a Comment