Today we went on a tour of our local Krispy Kreme. We went with some moms and friends from our ward.
The staff was wonderful- they really had all of the kids attention. They showed the kids how a doughnut is made- from start to finish. They let them touch the dough, showed them how the dough rises, how the doughnuts are cooked, and finally how to decorate the doughnut. Every kid was able to make their own doughnut.
Darren's favorite part was eating all of his hard work.
Afterwords, Darren and I made a special delivery to Matt's work. Darren wanted to tell his dad all about his special morning. (Not to mention get a cholesterol check.)
I sure do love my "sweet" boy. I hope all of his doughnut dreams came true....
9 comments:
Yum! I like "airplane" doughnuts too!
That sounds like a dangerous amount of fun! Krispy Kreme is the funnest place to get donuts. My kids loved to watch the machine making them. All we have now is a Dunkin Donuts on EVERY corner!
Kayden & I are SAD we didn't get to go. :(
We did that last year. It is so fun! I LOVE those doughnuts. They closed the Krispy Kream closest to me (probably a good thing!) and I am so sad.
Those pictures are so cute. What a fun day!
I can't wait to get back to Corpus and it's best attraction: Krispy Kremes! It looks like you guys had a fun time and as far as the kids are concerned, it IS the best attraction! I don't recognize any of those other kids in the picture! The ward certainly has changed. I'll be a newbie all over again!!
oh my heck!! what a fun idea!!!! i'm sure they had a ball!!that looks like sooooo much fun!
What a fun activity!! Abi would have loved it! I am glad you had such a good time.
Those were cute pictures. It was a fun idea. Too bad Ruben wouldn't cooperate for that photo.
oh yumm..i wish they would do a field trip for me to go there! How fun is that! And I love the pic where darren looks soo proud to have brought these to his daddy! how precious! we love you guys!
Post a Comment