When we walked in they had all kinds of fun....that is AFTER Dallen successfully dogded taking his picture with a clown (hey, who can blame him? Clowns freak ME out.)
The boys were allowed to pick either an elephant ride or a pony ride. Dallen decided he wanted to ride the elephant.
Darren was all about the pony ride- he loves horses.
The kids really enjoyed the show. Dallen's favorite part- the clowns performing (ironic since he won't let them get near him) Darren's favorite part- the acrobats.
Sorry, no pictures of performances here.....just my cute kids enjoying the show!!
It was a fun family activity. See ya!
7 comments:
So cute! It looks like a lot of fun. I am impressed that Dallen went on the elephant. :)
Looks like they had a fun time. Clowns ARE creepy!
Oh holy cow, I can't believe Darren let that clown touch him. I'm not into clowns either!! I would have picked the elephant like Dallen. Looks like a pretty good time for a freebie Circus!
ok seriously i want to go to that circus..i love that they were able to ride on the elephant! how Awesome is that! We also wanted to wish little dallen a very happy birthday today?! Yeah i cant believe he is 6! sheesh time flies! We will call you later so we can all sing to him...love ya guys
That sounds like a lot of fun! How cool to get to ride an elephant!
Cute pictures. Glad you had a trip to the circus. Give the boys a big kiss from Grandpa and Connie. Love you guys. What ya doin' for your birthday?
How fun! Your boys are so handsome!! And I do have to agree, clowns are a little creepy!
Post a Comment