Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break

This week was Spring Break. We had a lot of fun, Dallen was out of school and I really enjoyed having him home. We didn't travel to far from home as you can see I am about to burst "2weeks and 6 days to go". "We asked Dallen what he wanted to do when he was home. He said he wanted to go bowling, and go to the beach. That was easy!! We also enjoyed our time at the park and visiting friends oh and a lot of time at Mcdonalds. I am going to miss having Dallen home. He is such a sweet boy and he loves to help..

6 comments:

Scrappy said...

Very cute pictures. I am glad you had fun. It is kind of sad when they go back to school, but I am sure ready. (I just heard an "I'm bored" just now, for the millionth time today) :)

2 weeks and 6 days!!! So awesome! I can't wait to see pictures!

Jake & Rachel said...

You got to the beach! I bet the boys had a lot of fun, how was the water? We sure had fun with Dallen during spring break! He IS such a helper!

crazymamma said...

i love that you can spend your spring break in YOUR SWIMSUITS! i am soo jealous. conners spring break is this week and i tell you what is is freakin freezing..but what a perfect spring break for you guys. I cant wait to talk to you...i need to mail you a little package..what is your address? email it to me ok...love ya

Tynel Jarnagin said...

It's wonderful when kids are easy to please! You have been blessed with two very sweet children! I'm excited for #3 to join you SOON!

mammasweet said...

Jocie, It's good to see them both well, enjoying the beach. It'll be so fun for them to help with the new baby!!

Mary said...

That;s how I felt about Addy!! I love having her home. Cute pictures!! Looks like he had fun at the beach!! Can't wait to check your blog and see and beautiful baby girl on here!! Hang in there!!