I can't wait for Baby Pond!!! & to see what her name will be. :) Karston is sooooo excited about his first sleepover party with Dallen.
YEAH!! I cant wait for friday! this is sooo exciting! hey did you get your package??
YAY!!! 4 days!! That is literally in a few days, I am so excited for you guys. I know you are excited too :) We can't wait to have the boys over too, Eli keeps asking where they are!
There is an end in sight! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Wow! Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures- I can already imagine how beautiful she will be!
Exciting! I can't wait for pictures!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can't wait for Baby Pond!!! & to see what her name will be. :) Karston is sooooo excited about his first sleepover party with Dallen.
YEAH!! I cant wait for friday! this is sooo exciting! hey did you get your package??
YAY!!! 4 days!! That is literally in a few days, I am so excited for you guys. I know you are excited too :) We can't wait to have the boys over too, Eli keeps asking where they are!
There is an end in sight! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Wow! Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures- I can already imagine how beautiful she will be!
Exciting! I can't wait for pictures!
Post a Comment