Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Surprise!!

Avery Lynn Pond has arrived. She surprised us a few days ahead of time. She was born on Tuesday April 7 at 1:47 pm- weighing 7 lbs 13 oz and 20 inches long.

The boys adore little Avery.





More to come soon....I am tired and need to sleep.

Almost forgot---thank you Amber for dinner. We really enjoyed it. Thank you Rachel for watching the boys the last couple of days. It was great being able to enjoy our precious little one

11 comments:

Leanne said...

Congratulations she is beautiful! And I love the name! I hope you can get some rest in the coming weeks...

The Bright Family said...

Where's my picture with Avery?!? :) She is soooo beautiful. I love Darren's face. She has two great big brothers to take care of her.

Scrappy said...

I am so happy that she is here! I love the pictures with her big brothers. :-) Congratulations!

crazymamma said...

YEAH!! I love my new little neice AVERY!! woohoo! (plus i am a little byast to that name since my best friends little girl here is names AVery..she was born a month before gavin and those two are literally BEST friends) Gavin and conner will be soo excited to see these pics in the morning! yeah for AVERY! she is Darling! AWWW and my nephews looks soo old! aawwww... i miss them soo much!We love you guys

Tynel Jarnagin said...

She is beautiful! Congratulatons- I'm happy she surprised you early and she's big and healthy!

Jake & Rachel said...

You are SO welcome! I hope I get to watch them some more. I'm so glad she's finally here and has been so good for you. Avery is gorgeous, I can't wait to snuggle her again! You better make sure you sleep when she does!!

Taryn said...

she is beautiful! When can i bring dinner?

mammasweet said...

CONGRATULATIONS! What a cutey - I like the name Avery even if Rob isn't so sure about it. Love ya, Connie

Fleming Family said...

we finally got to see her! I missed the internet!! Wow she is very sweet, we are all checking her out tonight, soo cute. We are very excited to see her as well as the rest of you. Have a good night, happy Easter.

Ericka Johnson said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful! Hope you are well and getting some rest. Can I bring dinner one night?

Adriane said...

Congrats!! She's soooo sweet!
-the Frames