Friday, July 3, 2009

Averys Blessing

We had Avery's blessing in UT when we were visiting. Here are a few pictures



Avery and Grandpa Pond

Avery with Grandma and Grandpa Carrier

Matt and his Brothers

8 comments:

Scrappy said...

So sweet! I love the dress. You all look great!

crazymamma said...

awwwww...she is getting soo big! and she is sooo cute!! I love your family pic..it is adorable!! how fun...i love the pics!! you guys are the cutest EVER!

Ericka Johnson said...

She is so cute! What a beautiful blessing dress. Glad to see you are all settled. Miss you!

Jake & Rachel said...

What a beautiful girl! So nice to be with family during special occasions.

mammasweet said...

We miss you guys. Did you get unpacked yet? Your house looks so cute.

Mary said...

She is a DOLL!!! I love the pictures with the grandparents!! They look so happy!
She is just gorgeous in the 1st pic!! My uncle always called the black background pictures the "floating baby" picture...I thought that was funny because they do always look like they are floating with the black!! : )

Mandy said...

She is so sweet!!! We ended up in McKinney, just north of Dallas we LOVE it. How are you liking your new place??

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

Those pictures are so sweet. Good luck getting settled into your new home.