It just sucks unpacking it all and cleaning up all the mess that comes along with moving.
Dallen has decided he likes to unpack. Here is his attempt at unpacking the toy room. Thanks Dallen. The picture is blurry because I took it at 5:30 this morning in the dark.
I will post later. My boxes are calling.
6 comments:
Oh, how I hate moving! I am sure it must feel good to have your own things back though.
The house is adorable and looks like it is in a great neighborhood. I can't wait to see more!
yeah!! i am soo gald u are back in the blogging world so i can see what is up!! woooot! I love the house u are in!! yeah! i am soo happy for you guys to be able to get unpacked and actually enjoy the comforts of your own home and not some gheto apartment!! yeah!! i miss you guys a ton...post lots of pic of the kids..we sure miss them!!
Wow, your new house is so cute!! I love it. And all the SPACE must be so nice. Dallen is not very good at unpacking, I don't know if I would let him help anymore :) Actually, it looks like Eli and Brynn were there..
Neat lookin' house. Hope you can find the stuff you need to live for awhile. We miss you.
cute house!
That house is so cute!
Post a Comment