Monday, September 28, 2009

Avery



I love this little girl. She is amazing. The only time she cries is if she is hungry or she wants to go to bed. I am not kidding. The other day I found her in her crib with her foot over her head stuck in the crib bars....she didn't even make a peep. Matt and I are so lucky to have her as our daughter. People always comment on how content she is. I have to agree. Isn't if funny how you can learn a life lesson from someone so young? She has taught me how to relax. I know that sounds funny, but it is true. I cant believe she is almost 6 months old.


Dallen and Darren are wonderful big brothers. Dallen has been a big help- he loves holding her, and always wants to help feed her. Darren.....ummmm.... he always wants to drag her around the house like a doll. The funny thing is Avery doesn't mind. She loves her big brothers.

8 comments:

Jake & Rachel said...

Look at you and Avery! That is a great picture!! I can't believe she's almost 6 months. The boys look older too!

Ericka Johnson said...

What a doll! We miss you guys.

The Bright Family said...

She looks a lot like Darren. :) miss you . . .

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

Well, maybe Darren drags her around like a doll because she looks like one. She reminds me of a Cabbage Patch Doll - so sweet!!!

Lisa said...

sounds like Avery and Bree are made from the same mold...She is the same way! hooray!

Julie and Carlos said...

cute pics! So glad to be able to see your kiddos via blogger! By the way - I love the name Avery!

Mary said...

Glad Avery is tough!! : ) So Cute!! They are all so adorable!!

PadreIsland said...

What a cutie! Happy New Year.