Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4





The kids had alot of fun today. It started off with a pancake breakfast and bike parade at the church. The kids loved riding their bikes in the church. That was a first. It has not rained alot this year(except this morning). So there was a ban on fireworks and a $2000.00 dollars fine if you wanted to have your own firework show. So we decided to have a BBQ and let the kids play with silly string and pop some confetti strings. Then we went to the bay to enjoy the city firework show.

Oh I forgot the kids really enjoyed meeting the puppy on the bay. Can you believe that is a 9 month old puppy!!!!

6 comments:

Scrappy said...

That stinks that you didn't get to do fireworks. It looks like you had a lot of fun anyway.
I love the pictures.
I can't believe that dog is only 9 months old. It's huge!

crazymamma said...

Oh those pictures are soo precious and i love the pic of the kids and the good ol great dane! The dog is huge but adorable..how would you like to pick up its poop!! hahaha dallen and darren are both soo stinking cute and conner loved watching this video clip of his cousins..:)

Amber said...

oh my goodness, those boys are cute!! that looks like the funnest bike parade.

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

Looks like a fun 4th. When did Dallen get glasses? I think they are a great look for him!

Family said...

Thanks Melissa Dallen has been wearing glasses for about 6 months. I was a fun day..

Mary said...

CUTE! Looks like you guys had fun!!