Friday, July 11, 2008

Lazy day's of Summer













My kids love having a pool. It has been so nice. We normal make it to the pool 2 to 3 times a week. Darren loves when his Kay Kay comes over to swim. After the Pool the kids enjoy eating Snow Cones. That's Dallen and Darren's favorite part. Sugar Mmm...

6 comments:

crazymamma said...

oh i love swimming! I wish we had a pool for my kids to go to! They both are little fish and love swimming! I love the pics and i seriously miss those kids...and i love the summertime music!!

Mary said...

CUTE pictures!! Kayden and Darren make quite a cute little pair!! : )

Patty said...

Hey, I finally stumbled upon your site on Amber's blog. Your site is soo... cute. I love the pictures, and your song selection is perfect. It looks like you guys are having a fun summer! Stop by and visit my site sometime.

The Bright Family said...

you're it!! go to my blog to see the rules!! well . . . that is when you get back from VACATION!!

Taryn said...

love the summer pool smooches! Too cute!

Lisa said...

Sounds like our kids must be about the same age ha ha! Mia Loves her sugar and Ty...well let's just say he poured all sorts of cold cereal into a pitcher and later had water all over the sink and floor in the bathroom yesterday! I love that you are blogging so am I. I will email you my blog!