![]() | 99 As a 1930s husband, I am
Take the test! |
![]() | 39 As a 1930s wife, I am
Take the test! |
So Jocie and I decide to take a test on how we rank as a 1930's couple. My score? 99! Jocies score? 39! So much for "matching compatibility on a more personal level". (Thanks eharmony!) After Jocie's comment of "You just refuse to do bad on a test" (which is probably more true than I will admit), I realized that I don't know which score is worse.....scoring 99 for a 1930's husband. Is that a good thing? Does this mean that I am the old fashioned fart (whoops, sorry mom, if you read this, you can just say air-poop)...............scoring 39 as a 1930's wife. Is this the better score? Does this mean that Jocie is the more debonair, hip spouse? ARGH....only time will tell. Perhaps in 10 years I can become a 1940's husband.
Adios.


3 comments:
Don't feel bad Jocie I took that test and got a 41 so I am poor too.
All I can say is. Yes I prefer takeout and no I dont iron my husband clothing he has two arms.
you two are hilarious!! we are gonna try this! great blog! love the music options on the side. i finally added you as friends :)
Amber
Post a Comment