
Dallen has been waiting to watch this movie. He is a big Star Wars fan. I dont know where he gets it from (Matt).
We made a deal with him if he earned 15 stars, Matt would take him to the show on opening day. Good Job Dallen!!!
Dallen in his Clone Trooper outfit.
Dallen sure enjoyed the show.
He gives it two thumbs up!!
12 comments:
Fun! I love the costume. What a nice daddy!
I didn't realize that movie came out today. What a fun Dad and Son date!!
I didn't now he was such a fan, it is always so sweet to see daddy and son dates!
oh man that is awesome..like father like son! Go dallen!
looks like ya'll had a fun time--I know Karston is going to be just as excited to see the movie :)
SO cute!
What are the stars for? That costume is awesome!!
The stars are for being a good brother and helping out. For 15 days.
He does have a couple of differnt charts one is for a reading program we are doing. When he is done with that one he get to grab a toy at target.
He really responds well to charts stars and stickers.
Too cute! We just saw that movie today and I laughed through almost the entire thing! My kids had fun! I am impressed you have the clone outfit!
I can't believe how long it has been since we've seen you!!! I was looking at pictures in your slide show at the bottom....Memories. Do you know where you are going yet...I don't think I ever heard....you know I am pulling for Boise...he he he!
Love the costume! How fun.
joc,
aughh fun pictures those boys are growing up sooo fast, we need to see you guys!
hey i don't dare send pictures of my house over blog, but i'll email them to you.
Thanks,
Amber
Post a Comment