Dallen enjoyed his first day of school. He has a great new teacher. He thinks she is pretty,nice and lots of fun. I asked Dallen what he did at school today. Here is what he said.
Highlights of Dallen first day.
1. Playing at the playground
2. Meeting the class Hamster
3. Meeting new friends
4 Eating lunch with Mom and Darren.
5. Homework Yes I said homework. He had to write his name on the top of a calender. He was not to happy about the homework.
He really enjoyed his first day. Darren really missed his big brother.
Dallen I hope you enjoy your first year of school.
Love Mom
7 comments:
Looks like he has a cute techer--& a class pet--fun!! :) Karston said his favorite part was dancing!
How exciting! I'm glad he liked it.
His teacher looks so nice!
oh dallen you are getting soo big..and the joys of school begins...from here until you are 18!!! gooooo dallen!! conner says he thinks it is awesome
whoa! is that teacher kneeling, i sure hope so,you are right she looks like she is 10, but also looks like she's gonna be a great teacher! give dallen and darren our love!!!
Yes she is kneeling. She reminds me of you amber. She is very nice and is so great with the kids. Dallen has really enjoyed school so far.
Good luck in school Dallen! It is hard to believe the time has actually come- Carter starts tomorrow!
Hey, I know his teacher! She used to be Christy Thornton (I know she's married now, and I don't remember her new last name) Her mother- Shirley Thornton was a teacher at Flour Bluff for years and just retired last year. She will be a wonderful teacher if she's like her mom! I hope that Dallen has a wonderful year!
Post a Comment