Thursday, August 28, 2008

Surprise!!!

Surprise!!! I don't know if any of you have checked out my slide show at the bottom of the screen. If you want to be in for a shock I would scroll down to the bottom. Then let me know what you think...and by the way Shauna that conversation you and Matt had a week ago. Matt was telling the truth he didnt freak out.

16 comments:

Family said...

YOU'RE WHAT???!!!

;-)

xoxo,

Matthew

crazymamma said...

yeah!!! that is sooo awesome! I am soo happy for you! i seriously had a feeling when matt told me you were sick the other day!! I should of said something! hahaha.. yeah!!!awesome!! congrats and i hope that you are not too sick right now..

Jamber said...

WOO HOO Congrats!

Gavin and Shawna said...

CONGRATS!!!
THat is great guys. Oh- so thanks for letting me ramble on about having all your kids in school.

Taryn said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! i hope you have been feeling well. Smart move to have the military pay for it while you are still in:)

Brad said...

Congrats!...(nice comment Matthew) How fun! Number three huh?!? But I guess you are used to 3 kids you have Matt!(he he) So maybe it will be 4 kids! Love you guys! Best of luck with the pregnancy Jocelyn!--Lisa

The Bright Family said...

I'm excited for you!!! :)

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

Congratulations! That is great- I will keep happy girl thoughts for you! I hope you are feeling well.

The Christensen Clan said...

YAY!!! Congrats!! I am ery excited for you guys!

Scrappy said...

Congratulations!!! Is that why you called me the other day? Now I am really kicking myself for not calling you back yet. Am I a horrible friend or what?!!
Hooray for you all!

Bonnie P. said...

WOW - YUP, WHAT A GREAT SURPRISE. THE NEWS REALLY DID SHOCK ME. I'M SO EXCITED AND HOPE YOU ARE FEELING OK. BETWEEN YOU AND MATTHEW, I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN THE MOST SHOCKED - HE HE. LOVE YOU SOO MUCH. BONNIE

Patty said...

Congratulations!! I really enjoyed the slide show. Isn't family wonderful!

POND FAMILY said...

Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting!! So when you bless the baby you will be in cali so we will for sure have to come!! Ahhh how fun a new baby!! Im glad everyone is having babies so I can hold them!! Sorry though joce I am not going to be prego at the same time as you this time though!! It was fun last time though!!
LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS!!

Juls said...

Yippee! Just a few weeks behind me :)

Mary said...

AWESOME!!! 3 is great!! I guess you weren't "done" like you told me!! He-He!! Congrats!! You make cute kids, so I don't think you should have stopped with just Dallen and Darren!!

Tynel Jarnagin said...

Congrats you two! I hope you're feeling well.