Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Face Ripper...

Dallen has decided what he wants to buy with his money. He wants to buy the Face Ripper.. The reason for this purchase is to pester his little brother Darren. Dallen has noticed the last few times we have visited Sam's Club, Darren's reaction to this Face Ripper (screaming,kicking and crying out uncontrollably.) Dallen thinks that if he had the Face Ripper at home, then every time Darren did something he didn't approve of, he would push the button on the Face Ripper and scare the pants off of Darren! He is definitely the older brother. Its a good thing he only has $36.00 dollars in his Piggy Bank. He has a few more weeks of dishes to go. He he he. And Darren, don't worry. By the time he has the money, Halloween will be long gone.

10 comments:

Tynel Jarnagin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tynel Jarnagin said...

That is the creepiest thing I have seen in a long time. No wonder Darren is afraid. And I can't believe they actually call it the "Face Ripper"! That's too funny that you got it on video.

Patty said...

He's pretty scary!!

Nicole/ Family said...

That is the ugliest!! That would scare me too.

Hey, congratulations, that is very exciting!!

Amber said...

dallen is sooo funny! what a smart boy to think of that ;0 darren had better watch out, if dallen is already thinking of that at his age!

The Bright Family said...

that's so funny!! we missed you today. :(

Mary said...

FUNNY!!! Boys love stuff like that, that's what wrong with them!! : )

POND FAMILY said...

I'm with ya Darren!
I would cry too if I saw that!!!

Jake & Rachel said...

Oh my gosh! Dallen is a bit wicked! I wonder if it would work on Eli...

Fleming Family said...

Ok, now that is the best laugh I have had in a long time, I can only imagine the whole situation playing out at the local Sams Club. Dallen scheming, Darren screaming and running for his young life. The things that go through Dallens head. I actually am a big advocate of that kind of discipline. lol Go Dallen, you are a boy after my own heart. I am also headed out to the Sams club to get one of those things. I see it could be a useful tool. Love ya, Auntie Becki