Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Getting ready for the the big night Oct 31..

I love the fall! I love everything about it. The colors, the changing leafs, the crisp cool air, the apple and pumpkin picking, I could go on for days. There are so many things to enjoy. The kids and I have been having a little fun. I was in San Antonio a couple of weeks ago and we went shopping at a real mall. My kids love to shop. Its really kinda funny- they love the attention they get from the sales associate. So we went shopping at Pottery Barn. They had their Halloween costumes out, so of course, the boys had to try them on.

What cute kids! The other outfit they really liked was a Monkey and Banana costume. Dallen really wanted to be a banana for Halloween but for $69.00 I don't think so. It was alot of fun watching them. Darren was chasing Dallen saying: "I am hungry, I am going to eat you."
Tonight we made a haunted house. It was fun watching the kids work together. The best part was snacking on the candy.


8 comments:

Ericka Johnson said...

I love the hot dog and fries!! How cute. I also love the Halloween gingerbread house--fun!!

Tynel Jarnagin said...

Those costumes on your kids are so darn cute! You are awesome to think of making a gingerbread Haunted House! Very cool!

Scrappy said...

I have seen a haunted house kit like that at Wal-Mart and could not decide if I wanted to get it. Now I totally want it! I am sure ours will not turn out nearly as cool as yours.
I love the costumes. Your boys are adorable!

Jamber said...

So cute! YOur boys are so handsome! Where did you get that gingerbread house? I want to make one!

Jake & Rachel said...

Okay are you talking about the crisp cool air, changing leaves, and apple picking in CORPUS?? haha I do love the fall too though, for all the same reasons!
The monkey and banana are so funny! Especially because Darren wanted to eat Dallen. I bet you could find them much cheaper online.
I love the haunted house! Boys did a good job!

Heather said...

How cute! I thought I was jumping on the band wagon cause I actually have bought Dylan's costume and have decided on Jaxs. I don't know if you noticed, but I tagged you on my post. I didn't expect for anyone to actually do it, but two of the girls did it anyway. No pressure, but it is kinda fun.

Mary said...

CUTE!! I love the Hot dog and fries!! How adorable. Too bad they're so expensive!!

Patty said...

I've never seen a haunted gingerbread house, that is so cute! Your boys did a good job decorating it. I also think those costumes are so cute and unique!