
It looks like Hurricane Ike is heading our way. Ike is suppose to make landfall this Saturday right around Corpus Christi . We have a hotel in San Antonio, we will evacuate as soon as Matt's work gives the go ahead. Hopefully everything will be OK. I guess we will just have to wait and see. I hate this!!!
5 comments:
I hope everything turns out okay.
Keep us posted so we know you are all alright!
I hope it turns... it usually does, right? I have been watching the news faithfully and thinking of everyone. I never liked them either. Please keep us posted.
Strangely enough I would much rather be in Corpus facing a hurricane! But I know you hate storms, so hopefully the clinic lets you guys go soon! Have fun in San Antonio!! I'll be watching the news..
We'll keep a good thought that Ike will keep turning - good luck!
hey there..are you guys heading into san antionio today? i have been thinking about you guys and i am worried sick about this stupid hurricane. I cant believe they predict the eye of this hurricane to hit corpus...geez...that is crazy!
let us know when you are in san antionio..i am thinking about you guys
Post a Comment